Rules for the tournament
STAGES: LEAGUE -> SUPER-6 -> SEMIFINAL -> FINAL
- The teams need to give 15 players squard to the event organisers before the tournament starts, however, 11 players can be used in a team at any match.
- Only 11 players can be on the field at one time while bowling.
- On field, Judges / Organizers / Referees / Umpires decision would be final.
- All safety gears and playing equipment’s have to be brought by the participants (i.e. all the cricket kit).
- Players are requested to be in proper sports attire.
- Strictly ONLY rubber studs / flat sole shoes are allowed at the venue (NO metal studs allowed).
- First aid will be provided in case of any injury.
- The rules will be briefed by the referee before the match.
- All participants / teams are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participants/teams.
- Teams need to be present at ground least 30 minutes prior to the designated start of match . Else the opponent team will be given walk-over.
- Registrations once done cannot be cancelled / transferred under any circumstances.
- Organizers reserves the right to reject any registration if found biased.
- All participants will get the match schedules one week prior to the tournament date.
Bank Account Details:
MARS CLIMBING GYM LLP, Account # 32546453475
Bank Name - STATE BANK OF INDIA, ITI ANCILLARY IND ESTATE, MAHADEVPURA, BANGALORE
IFSC - SBIN0003028
Contact: +91-8095380300 / +91-9886366082 / email@example.com